Tuesday 28 November 2017

Christmas Gift Ideas with Personalized Wine to match Christmas Theme!

Christmas is coming soon, make your love one smile with our unique wine gifts for men women.. 

You may tell us what are the Christmas greeting message you want to engrave on the bottle, and send us the name of the receiver, we will design the picture based on your input.

Customize Merry Christmas Wine Bottle in Malaysia Online

We provides 4 type of Christmas theme design for wine bottle engraving gift. For Christmas customize wine, we take maximum 30 characters or no more than 15 words in total.


Christmas Messages for Engraved Wine Bottle - Zemmaca (Design 1)
Design 1 - Merry Christmas

Christmas Messages for Engraved Wine Bottle - Zemmaca (Design 2)
Design 2 - Christmas Deer

Christmas Messages for Engraved Wine Bottle - Zemmaca (Design 3)
Design 3 - Christmas Tree

Christmas Messages for Engraved Wine Bottle - Zemmaca (Design 4)
Design 4 - Christmas Snowman

Merry Christmas Wishes & Card Messages for your reference

Christmas Wish Message for Family and Friends.


  • Peace and love to warm your heart this holiday season.
  • With you, everyday is like Christmas! 
  • May Christmas warm your heart the whole year long!
  • Wishing you a merry Christmas and peace throughout the year.
  • Peace and joy to you this Christmastime!
  • Sharing this season together is the greatest gift of all.
  • A happy holiday and blessed new year filled with joy and contentment.
  • Here's wishing you the charms of Christmas all year long.
  • On this Christmas day, I wish you a blessed Christmas.
  • We wish you and your family a Christmas filled with love, joy and harmony. 

Christmas Wish Message for him / her

  • Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Merry Christmas sweetheart!
  • This year I have the best gift ever. I have you in my life! Merry Christmas!
  • I’m so blessed to spend Christmas with you! Merry Christmas! My love!
  • With you by my side, I could not ask for a better Christmas! Merry Christmas!
  • This year Christmas will be the best because you are here!
  • Merry Christmas to the one who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine!
  • May all your joyful Christmas dreams come true, my beloved! I love you!
  • Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Merry Christmas sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Customize Wine Gift for Christmas Do you want to have your own message on the Christmas wine bottle as a special and unique Christmas gift...